11am, Sunday 11 September 2022
Walk along the River Severn and cross the beautiful Porthill Suspension Footbridge
returning through the historic suburb of Belle Vue.
Every step you take brings us closer to a cure.
Start and finish: University Centre Shrewsbury, Frankwell Quay SY3 8HQ.
● Routes: 1.5 miles or 5 miles.
● We will not be accepting any sign ups on the day of the event.
● Sign up fee £12 for adults and £6 for under 18s
● Sponsorship £50 min suggested please
● 1.5 route is accessible for pushchair or wheelchair users, with some help
● Dogs are welcome but must be kept on a lead at all times.
● Registration for this walk closes: Sunday 4 September 2022.
To sign up:
Email: [email protected] or call 0800 138 6593.
Last modified: 1st July 2022